<body> <body>

Saturday, October 13, 2007 @10:55 AM

Today woke up at about 2 plus bah then went back to sleep at 4 plus again. Haha, sleeping is shiok.

Discuss with her in msn about us but still till no conclusion. I really dunnoe, really... This was the 1st time we tok about it after that day.

Then met CheeWee up after his work at market to tok abit of cock. We were thinking that on weekdays we were so happening going here and there but yet saturday we bored out at home...

Sometime I really dunnoe what to say...

ps : I dunnoe ? What about u? Y not u tell me what is on ur mind now ?

♥

PROFILE

terence
12 december 1985
sagittarius
loves gaming
loves k
loves chilling out


LINKS

Allen
Baby
Cheewee
Min Er
SiLing


CHATS




ARCHIVES

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008




CREDITS

layout : jeanette
fonts : dafont
image : threadless
brushes: moargh