<body> <body>

Monday, October 22, 2007 @9:01 AM

Lately I got this craving for CURRY FISH HEAD but till now I haven got a chance to eat it. Does anyone knows where got NICE CURRY FISH HEAD ???

Packed up my today and threw away alot of rubbish. (shud have took pictures on the thing i threw away...) Anyway all useless de. Then continue on my TANK and went back to sleep at 2pm ( hehe, pig hor).

7pm woke up and had a strong urge to eat curry chicken so called up bro (CheeWee) and we went to Juroung Point KopiTiam to eat CURRY CHICKEN but only I eat becoz he oreadi makan. I felt like the standard dropped abit leh. Anyway still not bad... Then went to SweetTalk and ordered LemonGreenTea. Saw the auntie preparing my drink and she found out that green tea out of stock. She then hold the cup with ICE, LEMON SYRUP, PEAL and CoconutJerry and asked my whether MilkTea or RedTea can anot. I then gif her a " where got Lemon MilkTea or RedTea " face to her and she finally realised and allowed me to change favour. After that went to the Popular and bought a chinese game and regreted buying it. VERY LAMN GAME...

Any nice game to intro (RPG or MMORPG) ???

TANKING TIME...

GoodNite... Zzzz

Joke of the day :
Was toking on the phone with Dear and suddenly she told me she saw a "JI-BA-BOOM". I tot huh what "JI-BA-BOOM". I tot got what explosion sia. Guessed what she say : " I SAW LIGHTNING". -.-''''' Today then I know Lightning is " JI-BA-BOOM" de. HAHAHA

♥

PROFILE

terence
12 december 1985
sagittarius
loves gaming
loves k
loves chilling out


LINKS

Allen
Baby
Cheewee
Min Er
SiLing


CHATS




ARCHIVES

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008




CREDITS

layout : jeanette
fonts : dafont
image : threadless
brushes: moargh