<body> <body>

Thursday, October 11, 2007 @12:15 PM

Yesterday night is the 1st time after so long I had slept for more than 12hrs loh. Haha, dark rings lighten abit. Met CheeWee up and we went to ViVo City to jalan jalan. After that we took train to atrium and we played the Basketball throwing game again. Haha, think we are addicted to the game, we then walk all the way from PLazaSing to MarinaSqaure. I then bought two model at the MarinaSq.





I really like that ASTRO BOY alot and that Tank is 1 that I wished to try building since some time back. And i hope can killed off some of my time when i am home feeling alone.

We then went to AiQinHai Ming Ge Cang Ting, this was the 1st time I go there and 1 1st heard it from her but never got a chance to go with her. But I forgot to take some pic of the It. But I will sure visit it again as the singer there sings very well.

My next stop was at Holland Village and we met up 40. We made her wait 1hr for us as there was an massive jam at ECP where we were on the way to meet her. She was angry de loh... ( if changed to me, I will oso be angry so we dun blame her ). We then go to this pub called TANGOS and order the below items...









JunYong then brought his friend JiaYi to meet us. We decided to go to CheeWee house to have some BAILEYS. 40 was tempted to join us but she needs to work lata and went back home 1st. We took a 15mins walk to CheeWee house loh... Tired... We left at about 0230hrs. Long tired but fun day. All the was toking rubbish.

ps : have u read my blog ?

♥

PROFILE

terence
12 december 1985
sagittarius
loves gaming
loves k
loves chilling out


LINKS

Allen
Baby
Cheewee
Min Er
SiLing


CHATS




ARCHIVES

October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008




CREDITS

layout : jeanette
fonts : dafont
image : threadless
brushes: moargh